Brinker TCPA Class Action Lawsuit
- Class members can claim a $90 voucher or $40 cash from the class action lawsuit Brinker, et al. v. Normandin’s, et al.,
- BrinkerTCPASettlement.com is administered by KCC Settlement Administrator
- All claim forms must be filed before 2/13/18
Class members in the case contend that Normandin’s d/b/a Normandin’s Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram and OneCommand Inc. violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act by making phone calls using a prerecorded messages without gaining the cornet of the customers.
Class members are defined as “All persons who owned one or more of the 8,313 cellular telephone numbers to which calls were placed by OneCommand on Normandin’s behalf on or after October 16, 2013, through the alleged use of any automatic telephone dialing system or with an artificial or prerecorded voice, which calls allegedly were not made for emergency purposes or with the recipient’s prior express consent” – BrinkerTCPASettlement.com
The Brinker TCPA class action is under review in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California, San Jose Division and is cited as case number 5:14-cv-03007-EJD.
- Class members who file timely claims should receive $40 cash or a $90 voucher
- Class members will need the Claim ID or PIN Code from the settlement notification in order to file a claim
- The settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 3/29/2018
- Normandin’s has hired Andrew V. Stearns and Robert B. Robards to represent their interest in court
Any questions in regards to the Brinker TCPA class action lawsuit can be directed to toll free 866-652-8142 or class members looking to reach out via mail can write to: Normandin’s Settlement, c/o KCC Settlement Administrator, P.O. Box 404017, Louisville, KY 40233-4017.
Class members who file valid claims will be represented by Beth E. Terrell from the law firm of TERRELL MARSHALL LAW GROUP PLLC and Steven M. Tindall from the high-flying law firm of GIBBS LAW GROUP LLP.