Domino’s Claim Rewards
- Claim reward points associated with the Domino’s Piece of the Pie Rewards promotion
- Reward members must provide their order number and rewards code
- To qualify, order cannot have already earned points, only 1 previous order per month can be claimed; only 1 order per 24 hours can earn points; unclaimed orders must be less than 30 days old to qualify
Dominos.com/ClaimRewards is operated by Domino’s Pizza Inc. In order to claim points the customer must create a Domino’s pizza profile. Claiming the rewards will only take a few minutes and the rewards code/order number will be 6 digits in length. Domino’s Pizza reserves the right to modify or terminate this rewards program at anytime for any reason.
In order to join the Domino’s Piece of the Pie Rewards program the customer must be 13 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States. Customers are allowed one Piece of the Pie Reward account per email address and are limited to one order of $10 or more (excludes tip and donations) per calendar day can earn points.
Dominos.com/ClaimRewards Promotional Notes
- The Domino’s Piece of the Pie Rewards promotion is a must enter for pizza fan boys
- The order number and rewards code can be found on the Domino’s pizza receipt
- Delivery charges are not a tip and are not provided to the driver
- Drives usually carry less than $20 on them
- Customers who bounce a check will most likely be charged the state’s maximum allowable returned check fee
Any questions in regards to claiming rewards associated with the Piece of the Pie rewards program can be directed to a Domino’s customer service agent at 800-252-4031or dial 734-930-3030.
Customers looking to save some cash on a Domino’s pizza order will want to check out the Domino’s national coupon page (please note this page does not include coupons from a local Domino’s pizza).