Granina Class Action Lawsuit
- Obtain more information in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Yevgeniya Granina v. Eddie Bauer LLC
- GraninaClassActionSettlement.com is administered by Kurtzman Carson Consultants
- A settlement fairness hearing will take place on or around 4/23/18 to determine if the $300,000 settlement is fair
The Granina class action lawsuit revolves around claims that Eddie Baurer LLC recorded phone conversations with customers without their consent or knowledge. Class members content that this violated with the California’s Invasion of Privacy Act (CIPA). Eddie Bauer LLC denies any actions of wrong doing and admits no fault but have agreed to a $300,000 settlement in order to avoid further litigation.
Class members in the case are defined as anyone in the state of California who made a phone call from July 1, 2014 and Jan. 13, 2015 to Eddie Bauer LLC and did not consent to the call being recorded. All claim forms must be filed no later than 3/22/18.
- The Eddie Bauer class action lawsuit claimed that consumers disclosed sensitive information, including credit card numbers, addresses, and first and last names without knowing their information would be recorded
- Class members will be required to provide the phone number that was called when filing a claim
- The actual amount each Class Member receives will depend on the total number of claims filed
- The lawsuit is numbered BC569111and is under review in the Superior Court of the State of California, County of Los Angeles
- The law offices of ZEV B. ZYSMAN APC will represent all class members who file timely claims
- Perrie M. Weiner, Edward D. Totino, and Monica D. Scott from DLA PIPER LLP will represent Eddie Bauer LLC
Any questions in regards to the GraninaClassActionSettlement can be directed to 866-653-4618 or email [email protected] Class members looking to file a claim form via US mail should send it to: Granina Settlement Claims Administrator, c/o Kurtzman Carson Consultants, P.O. Box 404041, Louisville, KY 40233-4041.